Ads by Google

Saturday 25 May 2013

Jamia Millia Islamia model/practice question paper, answer key, cutoff marks for b.tech 2013

After different engineering entrance examinations a new exam which is Jamia is coming near and this exam will be on 8th June 2013. Many students are preparing for this examination and trying to study as much as possible in limited time frame. Jamia is an islamic university in india but open for every category. To get good score you need to study well and must solve sample/model test papers to get an idea about the question paper. These question will be really helpful for you and hence must be solved by every candidate. Moreover there are answers/solutions with them so you don't have to search more for answers as well as question papers. To get those papers please submit contact form or you can simply request for the question paper at the comment below with your E-Mail id so that we can send you the direct downloading link. Link is not provided in this page because of high bounce rate.

                                                   -->

Answer key will be uploaded after 10th June 2013 and till 20th June 2013 on the official website of Jamia alumni. This time many of the students have applied for this engineering entrance exam and seats are really very less. There is reservation quota for different categories and that's why those from general category have to score really good marks so that they can get a seat in this university. This is really a good university if you are getting admission then you must not this opportunity as placements are good.

Jamia University does not declare cutoff as such but it is expected that if you will get marks around 100-130 then only you can get the admission and below this there no good chance. With paper there will be interview and you will get marks for the interview also. Jamia just calls the students for the interview that's why it does not declare any type of cutoff marks and hence it remains disclosed by them. 

48 comments:

  1. i want sample paper for btech

    ReplyDelete
  2. please write down your e-mail id

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir pls send me the link..my id is suyal_shubham@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir pls send me the sample paper for btech for jamia ..my id is smona5445@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bro, kindly send me also the link....

    ReplyDelete
  6. send please the link to:
    email: er.gauravmanchanda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me the sample paper
    id:msr.concord@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey , plz send me too that link!!! rahulrajdelhi7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Please mention your e-mail to receive the link.

      Delete
  10. hi,i m looking for sample papers for economics..cn u possibly help me with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I can provide the papers of b.tech entrance exam PCM only.

      Delete
  11. plz send me the link asap,thanks.Email= adil21siddiqui@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. plzz send my id is= mayankatallahabad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. AIEEE,GATE Cut off's for IIT's, NIT's,NSIT,DTU,UPTU,admission details and are other engineering stuff is present at Engistan||Engineers Community

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why Jamia is not showing the score of all participant of B Tech entrance test 2013-2014 ???

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir please send btech sample paper on ahmadjavvad00@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want question paper for b tech jamia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please mention your email id in which I can give you question papers.

      Delete
  17. Hey Nishant,
    It would be very grateful if you send me question paper of b tech JMI at ankit.coder147@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you plz send me jamia b.tech questiion paper of 2013?? E mail - nadeem.endeavour@nokiamail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. sir pls send me the sample paper for btech for jamia. my id is abhishekvermaraja@gmail.com
    Thanx. .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sir kindly send me sample paper for for btech entrance test...thanx a lot. My id is shafaque.sadia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir please send me the sample paper for b.tech entrance exam, i will be thnkful ,, my email id is kumariambita666@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. sir please send me the sample paper of B.Tech entrance exam..... .my email id is randhirraj866@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. send me the link please....at pali.chandhok@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. kushagrabansal95@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. sir send me the sample ques paper of btech e.e my id shivamindresh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. sir i want the previous year ques paper of jamia ,can u plz send it to my email id ,my id is ap38813@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sir I want the pre year paper for B.Tech for Jamia , my mail id is haldardhruv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. sir i also want previous yr question paper reply soon......
    rohitkuthi3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. sir
    i would be quite thankful if u can send me the previous 2 0r 3 years question papers of jamia millia entrance for btech. my email id is aseemchawla3@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  30. please send me sample papers of jamia millia islamia for b-tech my Id is khosla470@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. sir i want sample papers or previous year papers of jamia milia islamia entrance on my emil id...
    samaishakalra@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. hy i srsly wanne score 150+ in jamia btech entrance n for that i need d previous year sample pprs ..if any of u hav previous year pprs or know d link through which i can access d pprs so plzz send it to me on my email id : chauhanandika@gmail.com . ur help will be appreciated ..thank u :)

    ReplyDelete