Ads by Google

Saturday 25 May 2013

AdSense account is not recording/registering clicks on new website?

This is the question of many AdSense publishers that my AdSense account manager which is providing ppc bid management is not recording the clicks while page views are still generating in account. You might also observing this thing that your older site is generating revenue without any problem but the real problem is with the new website/blog. You are generating revenue for CPM but no click is recorded. 90% of you are tracking your website with statcounter and it is showing exit links towards different format of ads by AdSense. So, these are the common problems which AdSense publisher are facing. If you are using statcounter then please magnify it and see that for how much time visitor remained in advertisers website and then returned to your site. This was one of those problems which I faced. Here visitors visit your site and then click your ads and suddenly close your website. If this is not your problem then read ahead.

                                                     -->

The best solution which worked for me is that changing the placement of your ads. Earlier I have placed my ads in between the post but after that I have placed it out of the content so that there will be less chances of accidental clicks. This solution really worked for me. What you have to do is to change the position of your ads and then wait for 2-3 days (which was my case) and then you will see that your account is recording all of your clicks as well as you are getting payment for that. There is one rare problem and that is clicks from other countries are being recorded but clicks from my country are not being recorded. This is very rare case and you might be facing this case. If you are facing this problem then apply the above mentioned solution that will definitely going to work for you.

These are such problems which is basically faced by those who have associated their new website/blog with the AdSense api so don't worry about that you will soon start generating your revenue. Most of the time people have to wait for 1-2 week after replacing their ads and till then you can just wait only. Sometimes Statcounter record those clicks which was not actually clicked and one such incident happened with me. I have posted new article on my blog and just reload it 2-3 times for checking that plugins have been installed successfully or not. After that I switched to my statcounter exit links activity page and I saw 3 clicks from my own IP address which was not actually made. So don't lean too much over statcounter and have patience for at least 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment